Skip to Questions
Header Image
USMA Library
U.S. Military Academy Library at West Point

Frequently Asked Questions

Useful Tip: Useful tip: Ask a question or use a keyword to search the FAQ, e.g., “hours” or “research.”

What if I lose or damage an item?

Last Updated: Oct 25, 2015  |  46 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Patrons who have lost or damaged items are responsible for providing replacement copies.

If replacement copies are unavailable, payments in the form of money order or check may be made to the Treasurer of the United States in the amount of $100 per item.

Patrons with materials in a billed status will not be permitted to utilize study rooms or borrow additional materials until the balance due has been paid or the item replaced.

Answered by Laura MosherBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics

    Related content from Research Guides