Answered By: Celeste Evans
Last Updated: Mar 17, 2016     Views: 114

If you have detailed information that connects an individual to the United States Military Academy at West Point (including dates during which they were stationed at West Point, or a graduating class year - exact or approximate), please submit an inquiry using our  Research Request form , and include as many details about your person of interest as you can. A researcher will respond to your request.

If the individual you are researching has no connection to West Point, but served in a branch of the US Armed Services, the best place to obtain information about them is the Veterans Service Records division of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). You can find their website here:

Related Topics

Contact Us